FACIALS AND PEELS SERVICES
- Acne Clearing Facial: Targets breakouts, clogged pores and blackheads
- Firm and Lift Facial: Targets sagging and aging skin
- Vita Mineral Deep Detox Facial: Targets dullness and Dehydration
- The Calming Facial: Targets redness, visible capillaries and environmentally stressed skin
- Sensitive Skin Facial: Deep pore and deep tissue cleanse soothe and calm skin.
- Oily Skin Facial: Cleanse and balance oily skin – Bioelements core treatment.
- Depigmenting and Brightening Facial: Deep pore and deep tissue cleanse to soothe and calm tissue.
Facial w/LED Light Therapy – $100
Bio-Light Therapy (LED Lights)
Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are used to deliver an interaction of light to cause stimulation of cell receptors, encouraging natural cell renewal and healing. Benefits include a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, brown spots, scars and the amount of redness. The treatments are safe and pain free with no downtime.
Red – Builds Collagen for antiaging and brown spots
Blue – Kills bacteria causing acne
Yellow – Reduces inflammation
Green – Treats Hyperpigmentation
Combinations of colors can be used to treat multiple skin concerns.
Bio-Light Therapy (LED Lights) $30
Add-on to any Laser Treatment for $25
This non-invasive treatment gently exfoliates your skin. After a series of treatments, your complexion can appear smoother, brighter, and more even in color. The microdermabrasion that the medical esthetician performs differs from the one that you can do at home with a kit. A medical grade treatment goes a bit deeper into the skin. Still, the procedure is safe for all skin colors.
Microdermabrasion sloughs off the dead and dull surface layers of the skin, stimulating an increase in collagen production and rejuvenation. Many patients see dramatic improvements in the tone, texture,
and color of treated areas after just one treatment.
Microdermabrasion can also improve:
- Oily or dull skin
- Enlarged pores
- Clogged pores
- Fine lines
- Mild acne scars
- Mild complexion problems (such as uneven pigmentation or poor skin texture)
- Enhanced circulation and lymph flow, which promote the internal health of the skin.
Microdermabrasion w/o Facial – $50
Microdermabrasion Neck w/o Facial – $65
Microdermabrasion w/Facial – $120
Microdermabrasion w/LED Light Therapy – $75
Microdermabrasion w/Facial & LED Light Therapy – $140
Microdermabrasion Neck & Face w/o Facial – $100
Microdermabrasion Neck & Face w/Facial – $160
During an ultrasonic facial, high level sound wave technology is used to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin.
The Soundwaves helps promote:
- Cellular renewal and repair
- Toning muscles
- Increasing blood circulation
- Encouraging lymphatic drainage
- Combating puffiness and swelling
- Improving skin care product penetration.
The Skin Scrubber:
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Loosens and removes oil, dirt and sebum
- Gently stimulates skin
Facial – $125
High Frequency Facial
The high frequency facial helps treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles, rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth.
Safe and gentle oscillating and oxygenating power of high frequency electrical current has been shown to enhance blood circulation, increase collagen and elastin production, eliminate toxins and acne-causing bacteria, encourage lymphatic drainage, exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin care product absorption.
Facial – $125
Using a pulsed low frequency current to deliver particular waveforms, which ionizes the molecules in the active ingredients used in the treatments, creating small channels in the skin for the ingredients to travel down. The head of the device is similarly charged to the ionized molecules and as it moves across the skin it repels the molecules deep into it. Ingredients contained in water soluble molecules permeate the skin’s natural lipid barrier and then cascade through the tissue beneath via minute channels created between the cells.
No-needle mesotherapy seeks to achieve the same aim as injection mesotherapy and targets the same treatment indications.
- Skin re-hydration and toning
- Tired eye treatment for dark circles
- Anti-ageing and rejuvenating
- Meso-lift for facial expression lines.
Needleless Mesotherapy – $125
The galvanic skin can be divided into two phases:
It is negative charge cycle in which a negatively charged pre-treatment gel is used to cover the skin to be treated. The negative charged roller is moved over the skin smoothly which repels the negative charges present in the gel and pushes it into the deepest layer of the skin.
It is the positive charge cycle in which positive charge is used to penetrate the positively charged anti-aging products into the deepest layer of the skin so that they can actually work.
Benefits of Galvanic Facial:
- It cleanses and purifies the skin.
- It provides nourishment to the skin cells.
- It boosts the circulation of oxygen in skin cells.
- It helps various anti-aging products work at a deeper level.
- It results in a smooth and glowing skin.
Facial – $125
What is Electrolysis?
Electrolysis is a method of removing individual hairs from the face that cannot be treated with laser hair removal (white/gray/non-pigmented). Medical electrolysis destroys the hair growth by inserting a very fine probe into the hair follicle and treating with an energy current. The hair is then removed with tweezers.
How Many Electrolysis Treatments Will I Need?
Electrolysis hair removal is permanent. However, hair grows in cycles and not all hair follicles are actively growing at the same time. This means it may take multiple sessions to eliminate all hair from an area. But the unwanted hair will be gone forever once the series of treatments is complete. Each treatment lasts between 15 minutes and one hour.
15 minutes – $30
30 minutes – $55
1 hour – $100
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun. We offer three types of medical grade chemical peels:
- Universal: Recommended for sensitive and first time peel patients.
- Intermediate: Recommended for sensitive to normal skin.
- Advanced: Recommended for normal to tolerant skin.
Chemical Peel – $150
Facials, Microdermabrasion, LED Light Therapy, Electrolysis available only at Franklin location. Chemical Peels available at both Asheville and Franklin locations.
Schedule a Consultation with Rejuvenate Laser Spa Today
Comments are closed.